Welcome to the The Picture Company’s website (herein referred to as “Site”) provided by Family Fun Portraits Studios Inc. (herein referred to as "The Picture Company", “TPC”, “we”, “us”, “our”, and their affiliates).
1. What type of personal information we collect from you?
The personal information you provide to us is reasonably necessary for our business functions and activities.
The types of personal information we collect include:
- Email address(es)
- Billing and delivery address(es)
- Date of birth
- Phone number(s)
- Purchase information
- Account password and login details
- Your interest(s)
- Details of your interactions with our Customer Support team
- IP Address
- Website / browsing history, including geographical location, length of visit and number of viewed pages
- Cookie information
2. When do we collect personal information from you?
When we collect your personal data, we make a record of it. However, we will only collect the information if you willingly provide it when you:
- purchase products or vouchers through our website and mobile app.
- register for an account on our website.
- subscribe to our newsletters.
- enter our surveys, sweepstakes and/or contests.
- engage with us on social media.
3. How do we use your personal information?
Depending on the type of information given, we may use your personal data in a number of ways such as:
- verifying your identity when you login your account;
- making our products and services available to you from ordering to delivery;
- enhancing the content on our website based on your personal preferences;
- improving our products and services to tailor your shopping experience;
- ensuring our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device(s);
- providing you with marketing materials via email and push notifications;
- showing you advertisements on social media platforms and across websites;
- allowing easy interactions between you and our team;
- protecting our rights or property (or those of others);
- enabling us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements and in the detection and prevention of theft, fraud or other crimes.
The Picture Company reserves the right to disclose any relevant personal data under its sole discretion, with or without a warrant or court order from any and all global law enforcement agencies, if we believe that the disclosure is necessary to protect ourselves, or our business in certain situations such as, but not limited to, (a) are in violation of the Terms of Service governing this site; (b) have engaged, or are alleged to have engaged in any activity purporting to infringe upon the intellectual property rights of another; or (c) have engaged, or are alleged to have engaged in any other illegal conduct or activity. TPC also reserves the right to report any suspected illegal activity to such entities for investigation and prosecution.
4. Who do we share your personal information with?
Besides collecting your personal data from your direct dealings with us, we may also collect or share the information with our trusted third-party service providers to:
- fulfil orders of products such as payment and delivery;
- prevent fraud, by ensuring your financial information is safe and not being used wrongfully;
- give you a better customer experience, by displaying relevant content and advertisements for you across websites.
We will not share, sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your e-mail address for commercial purposes without your consent.
5. Security of your personal information
The Picture Company have engaged into a variety of industry-standard security technologies, procedures and processes and is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information.
When sensitive information (login data, credit card number, expiration date) is provided, encryption is performed using secure socket layer (SSL) technology. We do not store any credit card information. Though The Picture Company undertakes the necessary steps to safeguard your Personal Information, do note that TPC cannot fully eliminate all security risks, and is not liable for any losses that may results from unauthorized use of your credit card by any other third party.
6. Order submission
Note that order cannot be modified, changed or revised once your product order has been paid into the website. TPC has no obligation to review the Content that you have submitted and hence you hereby agree that your order has gone through the necessary proofs and checks until fully satisfied, and that it is ready to be bought.
7. Changing your preferences
If you feel you have received an e-mail from us in error, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. At any time, if you no longer wish to receive a specific form of email, follow the "Unsubscribe" instructions located near the bottom of each email.
The Picture Company does its best to ensure accuracy on its marketing materials sent out. Should there be any discrepancies or inaccuracies, changes will be made at our sole discretion and TPC is not liable to honor any of the discrepancies in prices or discount promotions.
If you find that your photo book design has been copied or used in any manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us immediately. We will investigate and undertake the necessary measures upon obtaining all the required information for verification and authentication.
9. Changes to this Policy
10. Contact details and location